lørdag den 26. januar 2013

Teachers

Teachers




My name is Marc Hammer and I am 40 years old.

I live with my wife Mette and my three children Anna(13), Emil(10) and Klara(2) in a house in Vanløse (Copenhagen).

I am head of education at Nørre Gymnasium where I have worked the last 12 years.

I am a non smoker and in my spare time I do a lot of sports. I play soccer and floorball and run 2 times a week. My son is also a soccer player and I coach his team in the local soccer club.

________________________________________________________________________________





 
Christine Boas Dabelsteen
Teacher in Danish Literature and Film at Nørre Highschool
31 years old
One younger brother (29 years old) and parents - all living in Copenhagen 5 minutes from me.
I play badminton twice a week, which is kind of a family sport- my grand father played it when he was younger (even became world champion in 1945), and my father and my brother both play it as well.
I am a non smoker
I eat all sorts of food- and I am especially into French food after having lived there for about a year.





__________________________________________________________________________________



Hi, my name is Kirsten and I am 1.b’s English teacher.
I also teach German – though not at the moment – and function as one of the school counselors.
I’ve worked at Noerre Gymnasium for 5 years but have taught for almost 15 years at various other schools.
I enjoy very much teaching language arts and am especially interested in didactics and computerbased learning.

Privately I am married and have 3 sons. My oldest son is 19 and our twins are 14.
I live in a town called Birkeroed which is situated just north of Copenhagen, about 30 minutes by train from the city center. We live in a house close to the woods and get around locally by bike.
Personally, I would consider myself quite an easy-going person. I don’t smoke, have no allergies and am not a picky eater.







Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar